We're very excited to announce that we'll be hosting Party at the Port again this Fall! It will be happening at the Pump House (269 Water St Whitby) on Sept 29th, 30th and October 1st and will have an Oktoberfest theme. We'll be celebrating the release of Festa, our annual Festbier brewed in collaboration with our good friends at Volo, and will be showcasing 30 other German style beers from 28 of the best breweries in Ontario.
The weekend will be ticketed, and will be broken down into 4 separate sessions, which you can select from the dropdown menu:
Tickets are $15 and include two beer/food tokens. We are all sold out of mugs so this ticket does not include a branded souvenir mug.
- Party at the Port is a 19+ event.
- Only attendees with valid tickets will be permitted to enter as we anticipate each of the sessions to be sold out.
- Your order confirmation (either printed out or on your phone) and a piece of valid photo ID is your ticket. Make sure to bring those with you.
- Party at the Port will be a cash-less event. Tokens will be available to be purchased by debit and credit. All beer, food and merch will be paid for with tokens. You get two tokens with your entry to get you started. We CANNOT refund or return tokens on site.
- Last call will be 15 minutes before the end of each session.
- Lowlands Fire Foods will be on-site cooking up wood fired sourdough pizza. They also offer dairy-free and gluten-free options.
- There are free municipal parking lots surrounding the Pump House and it's a short 2km walk from the Whitby Go Station.
- There are plenty of car services and cabs in the area. Do not drink and drive. We are responsible to report any incidents of drinking and driving that they witness.
- Town Brewery, Party at the Port, and the Town Pump House are safe and inclusive spaces for all. We recognize our responsibility to make all members of our staff and community feel equally respected and protected from mistreatment. If you are made to feel uncomfortable, please make our staff aware and we will do what we can to support you.
A full beer list will be released in the coming weeks, but participating breweries include: Anderson, Badlands, Bellwoods, Blood Brothers, Chronicle, Collective Arts, Counterpart, Dominion City, Elora, Fairweather, Fine Balance, Godspeed, Great Lakes, Left Field, Lightcaster, Matron, Muddy York, Old Flame, Short Finger, Slake, Sonnen Hill, Storm Stayed, Town, Third Moon, Tooth and Nail, True History, Volo and Willibald